C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:59:59 -0600
  I want to add something here that I have learned to do in my life, once
you decide on a plan and a goal to work towards, you have to definitely
stick to whatever you decide or nothing would get done otherwise.  A good
game plan is to give yourself a limited amount of time to decide what you
want, and after your given deadline you must do whatever you end up
deciding.

  Anthony