C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 05:59:11 -0500
Cindy,

For years I drove a car like any able-bodied person does, and I have
spasticity in my legs.  However the spasticity grew worse in the mid-80s and
I bought hand controls for the car (I don't have any spasticity in my arms).
I don't think I'd go back to "normal" driving because the hand controls are
easier for me to use and I have better control of the car which of course,
is much safer.

            Kathy S.