C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:57:16 -0400
From: "Bobby G. Greer, Ph. D." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Sensory Integration Problems

> In a message dated 7/5/01 7:49:13 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> << >hey bobby-are you the one who wrote "physical disability-a
metamorphosis"
> while back?  I enjoyed the book as a person in mental health field.
>  >>

> Yep, that's me. My co-author, Charlene DeLoach, wrote most of the good
stuff.
> I wrote the 1st chapter on language and terminology and the one on stigma
> incorporation and impression management. Charlene wrote the chapters on
> myths, sexuality and family.
>
> Bobby
> Body, I'm sorry I forgot to ask, especially now that I've helped rekindle
your fame, what is the latest stuff on impression management, attitudes
toward disability, social interaction between intimates partners especially
when one is not disabled (I've never seen any of that stuff-except perhaps
the old book by Elizabeth R obmault.  I'm dismally behind it is moved to
Florida and all.  Thanks-what are you doing these days anyway-fill me if you
like since I am new around here.