From:
Jaime Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:56:44 -0700

Hi,

My name is Jaime, I am a single 23-year-old woman in the Seattle area. No,
this is not a singles ad; I am just trying to show how for someone my age
and status eating out is a big part of my social life right now.

I was offically diagnosed yesterday, and if you have tips to resaurant
eating, maybe opting for Thai over Italian, or other helpful hints please
pass them along to me. Or if you know of any restaurants in the Seattle area
that are particularly GF-friendly definitly let me know. Thanks,
 Jaime.