From:
Brenda Slater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:00:27 -0500

Sorry guys and gals, my first post didn't give you the web address.
http://www.foosecookiecutters.com/store/odds_ends2.html#r

Seems like english muffin rings are hard to find these days.  I know King
Arthur sells the 4 in. rings thru their catalogue, but I also use 2 in.
rings for smaller rolls, which they don't sell.  I just found this website,
and they sell several sizes.  Just look under their "R" cookie cutter
section (for round) and note the several sizes, in addition to the other fun
shapes they sell.  Except for having to pay shipping, the price is the same
per ring as I paid several years ago at a cookware store in Atlanta that has
since gone out of business -- and I've not been able to find another store
in Atlanta that sells these.  Here's their site address: