From:
Beth Hartog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:29:52 -0400

I have made the rice base play dough recipe, it became moldy in about 10
days.  Does anyone know if this play dough can be frozen to extend it's
life, how about adding anything to prevent the mold???   My 3 yr old
daughters nursery school and I came up with a solution that I would make
playdough 1 time per month for the class and then the class could still
use palydough all the time and I wouldn't have to worry about my daughter
getting gluten exposure.  I want  this plan to still work out, any ideas??
 Beth