Dorothy L. Kellstrand <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:41:24 -0400

Hi!

Have been a diagnosed Celiac for 30 years, and have adhered to the G/F
diet and always felt well.

In the past ten days I have developed terrific joint pain in my hips and
knees, to a lesser extent in my right shoulder and elbow, and a finger in
my left hand.  I kept thinking it was the weather and have kept putting
off doing anything about it.  But after a trip to the grocery store
yesterday, where I experienced all sorts of problems emptying the
groceries from the cart at the check out and getting the groceries into
the house upon my arrival home, and a miserable night trying to get some
sleep have decided need to get in touch with my doctor today.

Just wondered if this problem could in any way be related to Celiac.
Have been a primary care giver for my ill husband for the past year and
half, so have been under a great deal of physical as well as emotional
stress.

Any thoughts in regard to this problem, would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dot