From:
Nancy Garniez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:50:01 -0400

Dear Listies:

As usual we turn out to be a well-traveled bunch who enjoy adventure and
both high and low living (from a budgetary viewpoint, of course).  Those
who responded to my query ranged from the youth hostel crowd on up.  All
seemed to have a wonderful time and indicated a safe way to negotiate
eating in Prague itself.  It is the outlying areas that can cause
problems (as is the case everywhere else, most likely).

The VERY BEST response was from a person in Sweden--special thanks for
this:

"Check out the website of the Czech coeliac society:
www.volny.cz/coeliac
contact e-mail adress: [log in to unmask]"

I discovered on this website a list of stores with locations, brand
names, a list of restaurants in preparation, PLUS a vocabulary list! and
a restaurant card!  How thoughtful, how helpful.  I am enjoying my trip
already, and I haven't even packed yet.

Nancy in nyc