Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:31:55 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I was diagnosed with CD and DH about a month ago. This listserve has
been giving me great info. I have 2 questions. One, what do people think
about Canola oil? I've read both that's it's okay and that it's not.
Some products labelled GF have canola as the first ingredient. What have
folks with more experience than me found? Second, my kids and I love
Jolly Rancher lollipops...the ingredients look fine but after having a
couple my DH is acting up. Anyone else have this experience?

THANKS!

Connie