Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 16:07:38 -0400
From:
Heidi Kratsch <[log in to unmask]>

Here is a summary of the responses to my query about GF restaurants in
Providence, RI.  A big thanks to all of you that responded.

"Pot a phu has great desserts that are gluten free and they know what CD
is. It is across the river from Brown University."

"Try the restaurant "Spain" in Cranston - They have a great Paella and a
terrific Chicken with Rice. Both Gluten Free and wonderful...They're CD
savvy there...."

"If you have a car, go to the Water Street Cafe in Fall River - they
have a GF menu and keep rice pastas on hand to pop into a fresh pot of
water....In Providence, I've eaten at the Napa Valley Grille (in the
Providence Mall). they have a good menu selection, and the waiters were
happy to run back and forth to the kitchen to answer my questions....The
sauces they use are lovely, and mostly reductions, meaning that they're
not thickened with anything at all!"