Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 09:54:47 -0500
From:
Sue George <[log in to unmask]>

Hello and thank you for all the help,

The general opinion is you can't be a "little pregnant or a little
positive".

Everyone that responded felt more testing was necessary for my daughter and
the grandchildren.  The question was asked what tests did the Dr. run to
determine if celiac was present?  The Dr. may not have run a complete
panel.  A number of people suggested Dr. Fine and many suggeted a new Dr.

The new Dr. is hard since she lives in a small town and doesn't have a lot
of choices.  But I'm going to call the Dr. and try to talk to her myself
and suggest some of the web site links that were sent to me.

I've sent my daughter additional information based on your suggestions. I'm
sure this and persistance will help her get the correct diagnosis based on
additional testing for herself and her children.

Thank you,

Sue