EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Vikki A. Stefans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:19:17 -0500
I learned the hard way that you may have to turn some power managment
features off in order to train the system at least, and if you do not
press any keys or click the mouse at all, some laptops may think you
are not using them.  I have not tried anything for a while- is this still
true of more modern systems (last 2 years or so, post Win 95??)

Vikki Stefans, pediatric physiatrist (rehab doc for kids), e-mail junkie,
working Mom of Sarah T. and Michael C., and wife of Henry "My Travel Agent",
Arkansas Children's Hospital/ U of A for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, aka
[log in to unmask] ...and EVERY mom is a working mom! (OK, dads too.)