From:
Diane Donald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:43:12 -0400

Thanks to all of those who responded to me. Three people wanted to know
what I found out.  The other replies are below.  I still don't have an
answer from Nabisco.  I am pretty confident that the orange and strawberry
are OK: still leery about the Chocolate/Caramel.  You can decide for
yourselves.

Diane in SC

___

the strawberry and orange flavors are gf.  It was posted either on this
list serve or on the delphi board a couple of months ago.  I've been eating
them often with no ill effects.

___

Last fall I had confirmation from a listmember and from Nabisco that the
orange and strawberry creme savers are gluten-free.  I no longer have the
name of the person at Nabisco, sorry.

___

I spoke with the company in April and they ARE gf.  Enjoy!

___

I never got a reply from Nabisco.  Please let me know if you have better luck.

___

YES, my husband called two weeks ago. The Creme Savers, Orange, Strawberry
and Chocolate (which I haven't found here) ARE all GF!!!