From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:19:28 -0400

I'd like to try a great lipstic color, but it contains quinoa oil.  Does
Quinoa contain gluten?

Also, i can't get a pharmacist who knows what celiac disease is.  Does
anyone in the DC metro area have a recommendation?  I got a generic for
my cleocin T and the pharmacist who filled it said 'there is no gluten
in the ingredients' (well duh!)  She also said she couldn't find the
manufacturer's phone number so all i have is their name, who they are a
division of, and their city state zip. Merck did a better job, giving me
phone no's and addresses for mine.  On top of it all, that same
pharmacist said 'the pdr is exactly teh same as the package insert.'
I'm ready to scream.  Manufacturer is E. Fougera & co, div altana Inc,
Melville, NY 11747.  Can anyone help?

Miki Tracey