From:
Jim Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:23:45 -0400

What gluten free sugar do you purchase?

What gf product listing do you use?

Specifically does anyone use Dixie Crystals brown sugar, powdered sugar,
and granulated sugar?

I think the CSA guide for product listings is not as helpful to southern
shoppers. Many of the safe products listed are not sold in North
Carolina. Would very much like to see us work together to compile a
southern gf shopping guide. We could also then be more helpful to our
friends from other sections of the country who visit and inquire.
Grace Johnston