From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:03:56 -0700

I wrote the following to Consorzio not realizing they are affiliated
with Fantastic Foods.  I appreciated their reply and thought I would
share it:

I wrote:

Are any or all of your 10-Minutes Marinades gluten-free?  Sidona

They wrote:

Thank you for writing Consorzio.

Technically none of our marinades are gluten free. They all have
distilled vinegar which according to the source may be a problem.  One
current study concludes that the gluten protein is destroyed through the
distilling process. This should be discussed with your doctor.

The California Teri also has wheat based soy sauce. We are looking for
other sources for soy and will hopefully switch to Tamari which is soy
based.

Marianne Fowler
Consumer Services Manager
HomeGrown Natural Foods