From:
Michelle Bargmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:39:14 EDT

Hello All!

    I'm leaving on a cruise on Saturday and I have been given some
informaiton about certain products that are used on the ship (Carnival
Cruiseline).  They use Dairy Gold and Altadena ice cream and yogurt, Healthy
Sensations & Southern Secret salad dressings, Crystal mustard, Smithfield
Cream cheese, Yoplait (sugar free and unsweetened )frozen yogurt.  Also, does
anyone know if Dramamine is GF??  If anyone has any info on any of these
products, I would greatly appreciate a response.

Thanks...I'll let you all know how it goes!!

Michelle
Strongsville, Ohio