Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 05:25:59 -0500
From:
Jennifer Fischer <[log in to unmask]>

I've read that Oscar Mayer beef hot dogs are safe in the US, but my 14
month old seemed to have a reaction to them.  The ingredients look fine,
and my son had just resumed his GF diet after his autopsy by about 48
hours when he seemed to react, so it might have been hold over.  Any
ideas, thoughts, would be appreciated.  This is especially important as
the biopsy was negative (but only taken from one spot) and we're trying
the diet again in desperation since it seemed to work before and he's
testing negative for everything else.

Thanks!

Jennifer