Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 06:55:41 -0700
From:

Hi Everyone,

I am finally getting to a summary about decorating
sprinkles. The following were some of the suggestions,
but please verify gluten free status for yourself to
be sure.

1) Signature Brands
   Phone: 800-456-9573 Fax: 352-402-9451
   They can be found under the brand names of Cake
   Mate and Betty Crocker. I called them this morning
   and all of their Cake Mate Decors are gluten free
   unless wheat starch is stated on the label. All
   newer products will not state the wheat starch.

2) Parlor Perfect

3) Guitard Chocolate Sprinkles
4
) Dec-A-Cake (sugar crystals, trims in chocolate,
   rainbow,red,green and white; writing gels, icings

5) Decor Select Sprinkles made by Signature Brands
   and marketed by Betty Crocker

6)Wilton Food Products which include these items:
  All paste,liquid colors; All Cake Tops; Edible Cake
  Decorations, All flavors (vanilla,butter,almond)
  White-white; Dry icing mix; Meringue powder(made
  with cornstarch); Color flow; Canned Decorator Icing
  Piping Gel, Gum Tex, Glucose, Glycerin, Four flavor
  candy set; All candy melts; Colored sugars; All
  sprinkles.

7) Another suggestion was to use jelly beans or
   M&M's to decorate.

8) Also the following website is very helpful:
   http://geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/gf-
bakingsupplies.html

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Laurie