From:
"Paul J. Traynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:28:56 +0100
Hi,

I recently had this problem with a "me pc" and I discovered that the guy had
been using some of those download managers previously.  When I checked the
list of running apps in the background I found a program running called
"msbb.exe" which I took out and this seemed to fix the problem.
I'm not sure what that file was so didn't delete it but just took it out of
the  area where it would be set to run from.

Paul.