From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:24:59 -0700
Dear Lynnet,
;
>I think that would be counterproductive.  You can actually buy whole
>milk thistle seed and chew it if you like; it is tasty.  Or get milk thistle
>standardized in capsules.

Thanks! I'll look around.

>If you can find neem-coconut oil (ayurvedic preparation) that would
>be a good thing to rub on the nails.

I'll look for this item too!

>Plain coconut oil rubbed on regularly might be good in
>itself; Or try tea tree oil, plain or mixed with coconut oil, another
>antifungal and
>antiinflammatory.

I'll try this too. Thanks!

So far all protein more paleo diet is working along with all the cures
mentioned. I also used bleach in water to kill the fungus, sulfur mixed in
Vitamin E, lavender and lots of peroxide.

I was dabbling in Aajonus' honey and dairy suggestions just to try them
out. I have a feeling that these products don't work for me (along with too
much fruit). That's the only reason I can think of that would have pulled
my immune system down?

Thanks again everyone for all the great advice!

Paleobest,
Susan