From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:45:34 -0400
Have you looked in device manager to see if has any conflicts with other hardware?  This only happened when you switched ISP's?  With your other ISP it worked, and other than switching ISP's you did nothing?  Will it dial out to numbers other than your ISP, say fax numbers?  If the modem was working 100% of the time with your other ISP and/or other numbers, and all you did was change ISP's, there is no logical reason for it not to work. It might pay to remove it in device manager, then check add/remove programs in control panel to remove any software.  Do a restart and reinstall it. Before you do that get on line and download the latest driver for it. Are you absolutely positive you didn't do anything else except change ISP's?