From:
"Joel M. Blackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 08:41:07 -0700
When you first start your computer the first boot screen usually shows the
name and number of the BIOS.  You can get the flash update from the mobo
manufacturer's site.  Follow the instructions carefully as you can render
your mobo useless if you screw up the flash update.

Subject: [PCBUILD] I really Need Help with AGP Card

I'm back with a new set of problem or should I say same old one still
needing your help. I have a AOC
Spectrum 7Vlr monitor using it with a 16M AGP card NVIDIA Vanta drivers. My
monitor freeze's
while  playing games. It also freeze's while running my screen saver.. I've
up graded the drivers on the
AGP card. I should also mention that my sound and USB have given me
problems. I read the on  web site
of the company that makes my motherboard that if problem persist that I need
to flash my Bios. The
problem being is that I don't know where to fine what kind of Bios have on
my board & how to flash them
can you please help.

Star Damian