Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:49:30 -0400
My comments are marked by **.

Siobhan

Ultra Body Vitamin and Major Mineral Liquid Formula  - 32 ounces

  ** Depending on the level of depletion, people take 1 ounce to 1 ounce per
100 lb. of body weight per day.  I've found that if I start people off at an
ounce, then increase it a little, then back down to an ounce after a month,
that they seem to be well-nourished on it.

Vitamin A (as palmitate & 2% as beta carotene) 10,000 IU  200
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 MG  1667
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU  50
Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 200 IU  667
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 25 MG  1667
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25 MG  1470
Niacin (as niacinimide) 25 MG  125
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 40 MG  2000
Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 MCG  100
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200 MCG  3334
Biotin 300 MCG  100
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 100 MG  1000
Calcium (as citrate & chelates) 300 MG  30
Iron (as fulvates & humates) 4 MG  22
Magnesium (as citrate & chelates)  100 MG  25
Zinc (as citrate & chelates)  20 MG  133
Selenium (as amino acid chelate) 100 MCG  143
Copper (as gluconate & chelate) 1 MG  50
Manganese (as citrate & chelates)  5 MG  250
Chromium (as chelate) 200 MCG  167
Potassium (as citrate) 100 MG  3
Boron (as chelate) 1 MG
Choline (as bitartrate) 25 MG
Inositol 25 MG
PABA (Para- Amino Benzoic Acid) 25 MG
Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 MG
Dimethylglycine (as Dimethylglycine Hydrochloride) 10 MG

Proprietary blend of Amino Acids 125 MG

Alanine Isoleucine Serine
Arginine Leucine Threonine
Aspartic Acid Lysine Tryptophan
Cystine Methionine Tyrosine
Glutamic Acid Phenylalanine Valine
Glycine Hydroxyproline
Histidine Proline

Proprietary blend of Phytonutrients 25 MG

Broccoli Powder Banana Powder
Carrot Powder Blueberry Plus Powder
 Cherry Plus Powder
Spinach Powder Peach Plus Powder
 Strawberry Plus Powder

Proprietary Blend of Cell Shield     400MG

** Cell Shield is a proprietary  blend of the following antioxidants and
free
radical scavengers in a highly bio-available compound.

N-Acetyl Cysteine Bilberry Extract (berry)
Milk Thistle Seed (silybum maranum) Co-enzyme Q10
Quercetin Lycopene (tomato extract)
Grapeseed Extract (leucocyanidins)

Colloidal Trace Mineral Formula - 32 oz.

  **  This one really differs according to the individual.  I've seen one
oz. be sufficient in most.  When I began taking this several years ago, I
took 3-4 oz. a day for the first two months (I had experimented and found
that this was what my body liked most).  Now, I take 1 - 1.5 oz. a day.

A proprietary blend of trace minerals, including:

Sulfur Bromine Barium Cadmium
Potassium Praseodymium Erbium Germanium
Chloride Silver Lithium Indium
Carbon Gadolinium Strontium Phosphorus
Iron Tungsten Boron Samarium
Aluminum Dysprosium Cobalt Tantalum
Magnesium Iridium Osmium Arsenic
Calcium Europium Thallium Holmium
Silicon Gallium Chromium Lutetium
Sodium Hafnium Fluoride Niobium
Zinc Iodine Neodymium Palladium
Manganese Molybdenum Yttrium Tin
Nickel Rhenium Rubidium Gold
Lanthanum Ruthenium Cesium Platinum
Thorium Scandium Tellurium Rhodium
Cerium Selenium Ytterbium Titanium
Antimony Terbium Zirconium Mercury
Beryllium Vanadium Bismuth Copper
Thulium
Other ingredients: Deionized water

EFA Caps

Borage Oil 255 mg
Evening Primrose Oil 170 mg
Flaxseed Oil 425 mg

**Naturally, I add fish oil to this protocol.  Ten grams a day seems to be a
happy medium for most people who have problems with depression, paranoia,
mania, and ADD/ADHD.  I take five grams a day and probably could take more
on some days (I'm quite ADD-afflicted.  When I take closer to ten grams I
see a bigger difference in my ability to stay focused and not stress out
from all that is happening around me).

** I order these products regularly (except the fish oil) from my long-time
distributor, Lori Arsenault ([log in to unmask]).  Her phone number is
207.839.9573.  She gives me her price (lol, it pays to have connections - we
have an unrequited love for each other).  She's been really good about doing
this for other people I know (I always check with her first before giving
out her email and phone).  Due to her benevolence regarding price, she
expects that I would have answered all questions people have so as to not
take up her time.

 ** For some people, we would add magnesium if they were experiencing
anxiety.  These things, combined with a paleo-type diet (all organic, meat,
fish, mega-veggies, extra virgin olive oil only, little fruit every few
days, and sourdough whole grain bread twice a week after the first month)
seemed to give people pretty much what they needed.  It's interesting that
Judy Genova should ask about the need for additional carbs.  We found that
it was just about impossible to consume enough carbs in veggies to not lose
energy eventually.  I've experienced this myself and I consume mass
quantities of them.  At first, we thought that fruit was the answer.  This
didn't work well for anyone.  We ended up with the sourdough organic bread
after trying numerous grains (all seemed to provide too many omega-6's and
exacerbated symptoms in about 50% of people.  Another 25% experienced a carb
sensitivity and became very hungry.  Overall, the bread worked best.  The
hypothesis is that the sourdough makes a difference.  We tried non-sourdough
bread and had similar results to those we had with whole grains.

  It is remarkable to see people who have struggled with schizophrenia be
free of all traces of this.  The pursuit of a different paradigm was born
from my disgust with a system in which no one ever got =better.
Interestingly enough, my own son (Joshua) was diagnosed as having
schizophrenia 2 years ago.  We were estranged at the time.  He came back
around me loaded to the gills with psychotropic medication and being only a
shadow of the young man I once knew (he is 25 now).  Over a period of
several months we slowly withdrew him from the six (yes, that is ridiculous)
meds he was on while he followed this nutritional protocol.  I noticed that
he had, as others had, learned to think like a helpless crazy person.  It
wasn't too difficult to re-empower anybody.  After the initial shock of
being treated normally and being told that emotions are not mental health
symptoms, they all took to it like ducks to water.  Today, Joshua is a
student of classical guitar at New England Conservatory of Music.  He is
thriving there and no one knows what he experienced just two years ago.  He
hhas to maintain an apartment off-campus as the school food service does not
come close to accommodating his dietary needs.

  Excuse me for rambling on about this.  I tend to be that way about things
that bring out my passion :-)

Finally...

Prices are:

Ultra Body Vitamin and Major Minerals Formula - $42 (32 oz.)

Colloidal Trace Minerals - $19.20 (32 oz.)

 EFA Caps - $16.00 (60 caps)

 Shipping is not bad at all.  I order a fairly large number of bottles at
one time and am surprised at how reasonable the shipping is for this.
Actually, I just phoned someone who recently had 5 bottles (all liquids)
sent to her for $8.65.

  There is no sales tax collected.

  If I can answer any questions for you, I'd be glad to do so :-)

  Warm blessings,
  Siobhan