From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:49:00 EDT
 Thanks for the info on this fellow. I've been checking his website, and
others. It seems he is a good salesman -- his name is made up (at least the
first is, and the second is suspicious - it means from the planets, which may
be significant!), and he has no formal qualifications. That said, in general
his approach is effective and make superficial sense -- raw organic food,
basically.  He doesn't have the depth of research to back this up as compared
with say my current favorite, Weston Price, who strangely he doesn't mention,
although he does mention Pottenger and his cats.

He also subscribes to the non-microbial theory of disease, which I have to
say is very far reaching if there is any truth in this. The idea that all
this pasteurization and irradiation is basically just an obsession by the
health authorities, and a way of increasing shelf life and thus profits of
food manufacturers, is pretty revolutionary. And the possibility that it is
weakening us and making us more susceptible to diseases is highly scary

Charles
San Diego