From:
Todd Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:04:36 -0700
Howdy all,

I'm new to the list, been lurking for awhile. I'm wondering what
people spend to feed themselves a paleo correct diet. I've always
been aware my mainly orgo diet was more expensive than the typical
American diet plan purchased at Costco or something similar, but
since I've gone paleo my food budget has spiked somewhat.

I think things will settle down since the first month on the paleo
diet I ate quite a bit more than I think is typical for me while
still losing weight. Weight loss is not necessarily a goal of mine
for being on the diet, just one result among others.

Anyway, I spent something like 700 bux to feed two people a high
quality paleolithic diet last month and I'm looking at my budget and
thinking, oy vey, this is going to cost some serious money if I keep
this up.

Just curious what other people are spending, how I can save $, and so forth.

Thanks.

Todd