From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:10:38 -0700
>Someon asked: How is it that new people will not be born by eating paleo?
>
>jean claude said:
>...there is a regulation of births and populations in wild animals and also
>in Huntergatherers.....This phenomenon is yet to receive plausible
>explanations...Malinowski studying the trobriand islands have noted the
>inability of teen agers to get pregnant despite a very rich sexe
>life....only the married women were getting pregnant.
>
>My response:

>I think a very natural explanation for this lies in the fact that in more
>primitive cultures, girls are generally leaner and reach menarche at much
>later ages, often at the age of 17 or 18.

I don't think it was the case those young women were menstruating , the
explanation that have been given had to do with competition of spermatozoids
from differents men inhibiting each over , The conception was happening when
the husband was chosen and free sex was not anymore .

jean-claude

If a girl menstrates later, but