From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:33:48 -0600
Has anybody, as of yet, discovered any other source for a tuning aid that
goes across the meter?  I am familiar, of course, with the output device by
handihams but I would still like to find a source for the type that goes
across the meter so I can connect it to other equipment.  If I knew the
location of the old timer's grave out in California who used to build these
and give them away free, I'd send flowers in his memory once a year.  What a
guy he must have been.  The last tuning aid I received from him lasted mea a
good 15 years.

Phil.
k0nx

 Aiming For The Stars