AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adelaide Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:00:37 -0500
>><<   >><<   >><<   >><<   >><<
Visit our new website!
http://www.africanassociation.org
>><<   >><<   >><<   >><<   >><<

'm afraid that nothing has been in that regard. It seems as though that we have been too stressed out and paralyzed by current events. We should have been putting on our thinking caps and doing something about educating the people of Madison about what has gone terribly wrong in Liberia.

 Thanks for your input.

Adelaide Fiske

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/22/03 10:09AM >>>
Who locally has contacted Sen. Feingold about this problem? isn't he on the
U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Africa? Has there been talk ABOUT LAW and AAM
HOLDING A PRESS CONFERENCE ON THE WISCONSIN STATE CAPITOL STEPS TO DEMAND
MORE U. S. and  local public attention to this matter?