AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"daniel p. kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 08:28:44 -0700
Dear Lucy,
I just read the email announcing the birth of your child and the passing of
your mother. Somehow it is as if the two events combine into a larger
meaning than we may be aware of: Your mother, your guardian angel, waiting
for the safe arrival (kufika) of your child, and then moving on to join the
ancestors. Please accept my sympathy as well as my rejoicing.
Be well.
Prof. Daniel Kunene.