AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:57:17 -0500
We invite you all to join us in the soccer CHAMPIONSHIP game of the
2000/2001 season which will hold today.  We thank you for your past support
and remain confident in your continued encouragement.

Please note the following:

> Teams: Africa United vs. Atlas
> Date: Today, Friday (6-22-01)
> Time: 5:00 pm
> Field: Breese Stevens Soccer Field, 917 E. Mifflin
> (off East Washington Ave. and Paterson)

The Badger State Games, which will again feature Africa United Soccer Club
at the University Bay Field holds this weekend Saturday and Sunday, June 23
and 24, 2001.

Hope to see you all there.

Ray Kumapayi
Team Manager