AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ghislain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:29:33 -0400
Dear Sir/Madam

Want to list your event in our event guide and let jamboweb spread the news
about your programs over the Net ? This place will increase the audience for
your event?

Post your event in Jamboweb.com

 It costs $10.00/month for an event to be listed in Jamboweb African Events.
Our staff tries to list everything possible that's going on in Africa.
Deadline for listings is two weeks before event.

Mail: Listings, 11700 Old Columbia Pike Silver spring Ste. 1206, Washington,
DC. 20904 USA.

No information will be accepted over the phone.

Email Jamboweb event at [log in to unmask], and make sure to include the
information below:
. Name:
. email address:
. Contact Tel.:
. Organization/Company Name:
. Event Name and Type(i.e. Theater, Music, etc.):
. Event Description:
. Price:
. Venue and Address:
. Event Date(s) and Time(s):