AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 07:28:46 -0800
Good morning, Members and Friends of AAM.

Constitutionally, as my one year fiscal term as President
of the African Association of Madison, Inc. comes to a
close on Friday, December 31, 1999, it was with great
pleasure being given the opportunity to serve you.  My
family and I gratefully appreciate the numerous assistance
you gave which made me to serve with anxiety, care and
love for you specifically and the Association generally.

My I take this time to say a special THANK YOU to my
family; my predecessors; the Executive Committee;
Standing Committees; Special & Adhoc  Committees;
AFRICA FEST '99 crew and all participating volunteers,
sponsors, Artists, Performers, Vendors, Exhibitors, the
general audience, etc.; and most importantly the general
membership for their respective contributions to my
service to you.

As I look forward to serving you in other capacities, my hat
is off to the members incoming Executive Committee for
the courage, willingness, desire, interest and the preparedness
to sacrificially serve AAM.  By sacrificial, I mean to a large
extent, that is exactly, among other things,  what it takes to
successfully serve a non-profit organization.   I wish the
Committee best of luck.

My family and I wish you and yours a very, very Happy New Year.

Cheers & Blessings!

Richard Yarl
President, AAM '99