Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:21:43 -0700
Chew;
The way I usually set up a new computer, is get the system up and running
with
the floppy, harddrive and cdrom working then just boot from
the XP cdrom, it will partition and format the drive for you if you wish.
you can setup a swap partition if you wish or do it later with partition
magic.
On the Bios flash - Intel's page shows that you can indeed flash the bios in
a windows environment.
That a new one to me, but I'm learning all the time :-)
.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho