Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:33:55 -0400
7bit
From:
"Lawrence R. Fisk" <[log in to unmask]>
Fred,
I had a similar problem with my Verizon DSL.  I called Linksys support and
they said I had to completely uninstall WinPoet (the software that acts like
Dial-Up Networking).  They e-mailed me a program called "NukePoet", which
completely eliminates all traces of WinPoet.
If your DSL service uses WinPoet, maybe this is the problem.

Larry.