From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:20:42 -0500

My sister, who has a Chinese restaurant, and a GF menu, had a

  client recently who was very disappointed and upset when he
  saw that all the buffet or menu wasnt GF.

  He thought he could eat spare ribs etc...

  She has a nice, decent GF menu with chow meins, steaks, etc...
  She is aware of cross-contamination and she, or her assistant
  make the meal themselves to be sure it is o.k.

  I would be happy to have such a treatment when I'm traveling.

  But please, dont ask too much and be thankful when some take
  the time to make GF menus and take care about contamination.

  Otherwise, we'll discourage them to continue.

  I must say it is the only one she had who was disappointed and
  others have been polite and grateful.

  In my restaurant, all have been glad and satisfied though.

  Thank you all,