From:
Jennifer Harnish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:41:08 EDT

I received two helpful responses which mentioned the following:

Outback Steakhouse in Monterey and Salinas

several seafood restaurants on the pier that are very accomodating. One
of them is on your right as you walk down the pier right before you get to
the whale watch boats.

Whole Foods Market in Delmonte Shopping Center in Monterey

Bubba Gumps right by the pier

Wendys in Monterey

Hopefully I'll be able to add to this list after our trip.

Jennifer in CA