From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:22:10 -0400

The Richland County Support Meeting will be held on Tuesday evening,
July 3, at 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church on the corner of
Trimble & Millsboro Road in Mansfield.    Anyone interested is invited
to attend.

We will have a lot of food to sample that night.  We have bread samples
from El Peto, cookie samples from Pamela's, and other things from Cause
Your Special and Sylvan Border Farms.   Bring an appetite as we will be
baking lots of goodies!!

Let me know if anyone needs directions, or call 419-589-5972.

Bev Messner