From:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:20:04 -0500

I received a letter from Prairie Farms ( dairy products). They do not
use gluten-containing products in their stabilizers or emulsifiers.
However, due to the wheat based nature of bakery type items the obvious
frozen desserts may contain gluten:

Cookies N Cream Ice Cream, Lowfat Ice Cream
Fat Free Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Caramel Cone Ice Cream
Peach Cobbler Ice Cream
Brownie Fudge Nonfat Frozen Yogurt

Novelties:

Olde Fashion Sundae Cones
Nutty Royale Cones
Ice Cream Sanadwiches
Cookies n Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches
UFO's
Big Wheels
Cake Rolls
Malt Cup/Super Shake

I specifically called about their Cottage Cheese which I am concluding
is GF.

Nancy Haehl
Indiana