From:
Southworth, Teigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:21:47 -0500

Since my wife has been diagnosed with celiac, we have become name brand name
shoppers, when we find a line of foods which is GF.

Cabot Creamery's products were all GF when we called last summer, the
modified food starch is from corn.

They have all the product's which we have been looking for in the dairy
line, including cheese slices and sour cream.

Here is their web address: http://www.cabotcheese.com/
<http://www.cabotcheese.com/>

They have distribution around the US, and yes even though I am from Vermont
my only interest in this company is they produce good food which is GF, and
if the stay in business we have a source of GF dairy products, and I don't
have to pay for the farmers welfare checks.

Teigh Southworth
Vermont, USA