From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:08:06 +1000

Dear Friends

I need some help once again

I have suspected that I get a gluten reaction when I eat eggs, I find
that if I have them in a cake it doesn't seem to cause any reaction but
if I eat them scrambled, fried or poached, not long after eating them I
get stomach cramps and severe pain and usually Diarohea, has anyone else
experienced this, I know it sounds silly but all I can think of is that
Chickens eat wheat and maybe there is some contamination there, also
have a slight problem when I eat chicken but not as severe.

Also read in recent post we need to be careful of bacon can someone tell
why and wht sort?

Thanks again in advance for your help and I will summarise if there is
people interested.

Christina