From:
Janice Spazante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:58:41 -0500

I have a question regarding nutrition bars, specifically Balance Bars.
Letters I have read on-line indicate there is possibly a problem with them,
however with repeat calls to the company I have been told they're gf
depending of course on the type.  Is the issue one of cross contamination or
something else?  Also, is there one nutrition bar that you have been
satisfied with gf status?  All of you have been so helpful to me.  I will
summarize.  Thank you in advance.  Janice