From:
Schlueter, Cindy-WDC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:33:08 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I have done tons of searching and I cannot find a support group in the
Northern Virginia/Washington, DC area that is already up and running.  I
found one but the last information on that site is from March.  If you know
of any that are current, please let me know.

My only conclusion, I need to start one myself.  Is there anyone in this
area interested in helping?  I am discouraged about how little information
there is about CD in this area, especially considering the size and
diversity of the area.  I want to do something active in getting the
information out to the public and meeting with other celiacs in a support
group fashion.

I think support groups offer great forums for people with CD to come
together to share ideas and information.  I would love to meet others who
struggle with this diet as much as I do.

If there are others who are in this area and are interested in a support
group, please send me an email and we can coordinate from there.

Thanks.

Cindy Schlueter