From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:54:44 -0400

After five years of being gf and feeling great, healing leaky gut
syndrome, no problems, I suddenlly started getting gluten attacks, a
recurrence of roseacea, hay fever [grass] and just feeling lousy.  I
realized it was getting worse with each dental treatment, even tho I had
a long discussion with the dentist about celiac.  I had checked on
several items to make sure they were gf.  I had to have a few fillings
replaced and that's when I really got sick....full blown celiac!  It
turns out that celiacs, those with a tendency to yeast infections,
diabetics and most of the population [it appears] have problems with the
"silver" fillings, but it gets really bad if they are not removed
properly.  A dentist friend said that the Dental associations state that
for proper removal, the patient must be fitted with a dental dam and be
suctioned carefully in order not to swallow particles and should be
fitted with an oxygen mask so as not to breathe in fumes.  This was not
done and I've paid for it.

Please don't reply...just park this in your memory and make sure your
dentist follows the rules!