From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:36:38 -0700

The recap I did on the Gluten Intolerance Group annual conference may
have contained an inaccuracy.

I heard Dr. Cynthia Rudert say that one in three patients seeing a
gastro has celiac.  Someone else heard she said it was one in thirty
(still a lot!).  Cynthia Kupper of GIG is checking this out and
hopefully she will post the correct information soon.

Also there was some confusion that people felt I was representing GIG.
I do not work for GIG but rather am a member who attended the
conference.  I'm a satisfied customer, you might say.

Someone asked about attendance.  The info is on my other computer, but
from what I remember, I think there were about 270 on Sat and 175 on
Sun.

Diane Holmes
Kirkalnd WA USA