From:
Tammy R. Tyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 12:45:54 -0000

The Gluten Sensitive Support Group of Atlanta is pleased to announce that
Dr. Kenneth Fine, MD has graciously agreed to speak while he is in Atlanta
to attend the American Gastroenterological Association's meeting.

Dr. Fine is a clinical researcher of celiac disease and gluten
sensitivity.  Through his extensive research, he has developed a new
diagnostic tool to screen for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
His presentation will include information regarding his new test, as
well as, the latest information for living gluten-free.  For further
info, see www.finerhealth.com or www.enterolab.com.

When:   7:00 PM - Tuesday, May 22, 2001
Where:  Ramada Inn
          1928 Day Drive
          Duluth, GA

Directions from Atlanta:  I75/85 North to I85N. Continue to exit 104 -
Pleasant Hill Road.  Turn left on Pleasant Hill.  Turn left on Ventura Pkwy
(at the second traffic light).  Turn left on Day Drive (at McDonalds).
Ramada Inn is on the left.