From:
Reesa Zuber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 19:22:07 -0700

My husband and I are flying into Baltimore in August to spend two weeks
traveling the northeast.  One of the tings that he has always wanted to do
is to see the American legue baseball parks in the region.  We have our
tickets in hand and will see Seattle at New York and Boston.  We will go to
Camden Yard to see whomever is playing the Orioles at the time.  I don't
have a fear of traveling with my condition.  I can live on peanut butter and
apples if the need arises.  Great places to stay and eat in your region in
the city and out would be appreciated.  But my main question, is there
anything safe to eat at the ball parks?  I have found at Safeco Field in
Seattle there are several things I can eat to enjoy the ambiance of the ball
park.  Any suggestions from baseball fans in those three fiar cities would
be greatly appreciated.  Additionally, what is the status of taking food and
drink into the ball park?  Safeco lets any food go inside.  Not to sound
ignorant, but what about rooting for Seattle in New York and Boston?  Is it
a no-no?  We were very gracious yesterday to Yankee fans in Seattle.
        Having been to DC but not north, any suggestions for a great gluten
free
experience would be appreciated.  Any bakeries that I can take items home
from in the New York or Baltimore area?  Thanks, Reesa

Reesa Zuber, LMS
Washington MS
Yakima, Washington
[log in to unmask]  Home