EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:18:49 -0700

> I am wondering if anyone here either has or knows where I can find models
> that provide figures (based on real or assumed data) around the time and
> cost associated with making a web page accessible?

I've forwarded a copy of this email to Mike Burks of the International
Center for Disability Resources on the Internet
www.icdri.org

Mike is a co-author of Constructing Accessible Web Sites

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151000/theinternatce-20/104-96225
69-9029515

Tom Horn
President, TeleTransformations
Manager, Rogue Valley Macromedia Users Group