EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Simon Healey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:42:25 -0500
Hi
I apologize if this has already been posted or if EASI and AXSLIB-L members
have already seen this but I thought that this issue was of importance to
all involved with adaptive technology. Since I would not be able to get to
the hearing, I am posting to the listserv in hopes that others might attend
the meeting and that some of our leading lights (Dick, Prof Coombs, Axel
etc.) would help in educating our elected representatives on the House
committee and sub-committee that is hosting the hearing.

Simon Healey
MLIS  Dec. 2001
University of Pittsburgh
2001 ASCLA Century Scholar