Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:15:07 -0400

Thanks to all of you who responded.  Out of 30 responses, 28 of you can not
eat Skippy peanut butter either.  I know I am very sensitive to gluten and
the list says it is gf but I had a terrible reaction to it  twice in a week.
A lot of you suggested buying fresh peanut butter or health food store
brands that are natural peanut butter, but ever since I have had my gall
bladder removed, I am not able to digest the natural/fresh peanut butter.  I
believe it's because of all that oil.  I mix it thoroughly but it doesn't
seem to make a difference.  I will definitely make sure that we buy Jif from
now on.  So far, that is the only peanut butter that doesn't bother me.

Simone, NH